This policy applies to the site https://canopee-eng.com
Date last updated : March 1, 2021
1. Collection of personal information
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to CANOPEE ENGINEERING LTD, who is responsible for this site.
Personal information is any information that can identify you. This includes your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your e-mail address, your location or your IP address. “Personal information” is also used as a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679.
The site canopee-eng.com collects personal information explicitly :
- When an Internet user fills out the contact form for more information
A cookie is a small, named information file that can be sent to your browser by a website you visit. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to it. Cookies have multiple uses : they can be used to memorize your customer identifier with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping cart, an identifier allowing to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
The consent to store cookies is considered valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. At the end of this period, we will again request your authorization to save cookies on your hard drive.
3. The cookies used on this site
- Use of the site : to help us understand whether this is your first visit or not, and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to login each time you visit the Site.
- Social media : to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) to allow you to use the share buttons on social networks more efficiently.
- Targeting : to allow us to send targeted advertisements, on the web and social networks, to the Internet user who browses our site.
- Audience measurement : to track site traffic statistics (number of visits, pages visited, page of origin, etc.) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content.
Specifically, here is the list of third party cookies used on our site : https://www.canopee-eng.com/cookie-policy-eu/
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by indicating this with the button made available on the right, at the bottom of each page (Cookie Management) or by configuring your browser software.Voici des liens qui vous permettront d’apprendre à configurer vos cookies selon le navigateur que vous utilisez.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge :
- Google Chrome :
- Apple Safari :
- Mozilla Firefox :
- Opera : https://www.accepterlescookies.com/comment-accepter-les-cookies-sur-opera.html
If you decide to disable cookies, you will then be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be our fault.
5. Sharing of personal information
Personal information collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
6. Responsible for the processing of personal information
a) The person responsible for the processing of personal information
The person responsible for the processing of personal information is CANOPEE ENGINEERING LTD. She can be contacted by email at :
b) Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your knowledge and to respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
Furthermore, the person responsible for the processing of personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this would involve disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
7. Length of time personal information is retained
The person responsible for processing personal information will keep all personal information collected in its computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a maximum period of 13 months.
8. Hosting of personal information
Our site is hosted by WTS Services, whose head office is located at the address below :
The Hive, Industrial Road Saint-Pierre, Mauritius
The host can be contacted at the following phone number : +230 5253 9735.
The information we collect and process is exclusively hosted and processed in Mauritius.
This transfer of personal information outside the European Union is justified because the main address of the entity owning the site is located there.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. Our host is required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We reserve the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with applicable law.
© Copyright 2021 CANOPEE Engineering Ltd. All rights reserved