Based on our high expertise in diversified fields, our specialists and engineers work collaboratively to offer optimized design solutions tailored to meet the needs of our customers in the infrastructural, industrial, commercial, educational, technological and medical fields, amongst others.
Through a continual improvement attitude, much emphasis is put on coordination with other trades to ensure that projects are designed and executed in the best, optimal and most cost effective manner.
Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team are specialized in the following engineering disciplines :
– Mechanical : Planning, sizing and orientation of equipment
– Electrical : Designing of electrical networks for incoming power, distribution, protection and usage
– ICT : Network planning for incoming and deployment of communications and IT in buildings
– Public Health : Design of reticulations to meet norms and standards
– HVAC : Design of hot water systems (solar, electrical, gas) for bulk and individual systems, design of ventilation systems for comfort and specific needs
– Engineering surveys and auditing : Conduct on-site inspections to determine state of installations or enhancement of current or future systems
STRUCTURAL & CIVIL
STRUCTURAL & CIVIL department
The STRUCTURAL & CIVIL DEPARTMENT comprises construction engineering, structural assessment and deconstruction engineering.
As such, we carry out the following studies:
– Terms of reference for geotechnical surveys and studies
– Structural engineering (timber, steel, masonry and concrete)
Structural analysis and load run-down
Seismic study and modeling
Sizing of foundations (footings, piles, shafts, rafts, ground beams) and slabs
General arrangement of superstructure and substructure (columns, beams, slabs, walls, frames)
Liquid retaining structures (basins, retaining walls, tanks, swimming pools)
Structural assessment and rehabilitation
– Structural assessment and verification of existing structures
Reinforcing and modification of structures (timber, steel, masonry and concrete)
– Qualitative and quantitative analysis of building
Waste management and treatment
We model your projects (architecture, structure and fluids) and your works in 3D from your plans in exE plan design or surveys of the existing one.
We accompany you in the editing and follow-up of your BIM project (writing the BIM specifications, compliance with the models, …)
We carry out BIM Management’s missions on any type of building (auditing the teams, drafting the BIM convention, monitoring models, etc.).
fire safety department
The FIRE SAFETY DEPARTMENT develops expertise related to the safety of property and people with regard to fire risk.
- Drafting of fire safety and associated plans describing the principles applied to buildings
- Establishment of specifications for fire safety systems (SSI) and zoning plans
- Drafting of evacuation procedures and staff training
- Morphology and porosity of the frame built in a global design approach (natural lighting, natural ventilation, hygrothermal comfort, etc.)
- Design optimization using digital simulation tools (dynamic thermal, lighting, cast and cumulative shadows, etc.)
- Design principles based on existing standards.
- Follow-up of market files and support in drafting maintenance.
- Thermal, comfort and / or energy performance diagnosis on any type of low-nuisance site work.
The BIOCLIMATIC DEPARTMENT is involved throughout the design phase with the architect and other members of the design team:
– Environmental site analysis, assessment of assets and constraints in urban, peri-urban or natural areas.
– Determination of the issues to be developed in a sustainable approach to urban and architectural design, prioritization of key targets
– Location and orientation of the built mass for an adapted climatic design.
– Morphology and porosity of the frame built in a global design approach (natural lighting, natural ventilation, hygrothermal comfort, etc.)
– Design optimization using digital simulation tools (dynamic thermal, lighting, cast and cumulative shadows, etc.)
– Design principles based on existing standards.
– Follow-up of market files and support in drafting maintenance.
– Thermal, comfort and / or energy performance diagnosis on any type of low-nuisance site work.
Let's talk about your project
INTEGRALE Ingénierie is a generalits building design office which brings together around 70 employees in 4 establishments spread across the Indian Ocean
CANOPEE Engineering Ltd
© Copyright 2021 CANOPEE Engineering. All rights reserved